This WORKS. I made it last night. If you don’t cheat, you will loose weight. I lost 8 pounds in one week following this method.
Remember, weight loss is 70% diet, 30% exercise, so it’s still necessary to keep fit! Muscle work is key. Do loads of sit-ups and drink loads of water.
Good carbs (wheat, whole grain bread, brown rice) are okay in small portions but eat no carbs what so ever after 5pm. No food at all after 8pm.
Keep in mind that body you want for summer and don’t cheat!!
NAIL COLOR DETOX
My nails were in dire need of a break from nail polish colors. I’ll walk you through my method of “detoxing” my nails for a week (or two …. maybe).
- My nails in the last nail color I wore (Black On Black by Sinful Colors & Only Gold For Me by OPI for Sephora).
- After removing the polish. I’m left with dirty looking nails.
- I wrapped cotton around an orange wood stick and used nail polish remover, to remove the nail polish under my free edge.
- End result, after removing all the polish.
- I use a nail buffer to remove any discoloration caused by the nail polish.
- Soaking your nails in lemon juice, with warm water, is a great way to restore your nails back to their natural color. (Follow this step with a basic manicure)
- Here’s where you have options. I, personally, can’t go without top coat. But! You can use a nail shine buffer and truly give your nails a break from any chemicals. I used Seche Vite, of course.
- Finally, I use cuticle oil all around the nails, to moisturize the nail wall and the cuticle base.
The end result is clean nails, with no yellowing as before. I normally do this “detox” for a week. Occasionally reapplying top coat, after it has chipped. Proper nail care, and grooming, is vital to displaying amazing nail art on your fingertips. I hope you guys find this info useful and keeps those nails looking spiffy!
Reblogging again for a reader! I tried this a couple weeks ago, and my nails look SO much nicer!!!